Rock Creek HOA Rules
We hope you are as excited as we are to begin another fun summer of swimming in our Rock Creek pool! It is our goal to make the pool a great place to relax and have fun with your family. Please review the following rules and guidelines that will help us ensure an enjoyable and safe time for all.
1. Pool area is under 24-hour video and audio surveillance.
2. Pool is only for use by Rock Creek homeowners, residents, and their escorted guests.
a. Maximum number of guests per household is five.
3. Valid Fob (access key) is required for entry. No opening of the locked gate for another. Opening gate for those without a fob will result in revocation of pool privileges.
a. Limit of one fob per household.
b. $10 replacement cost for lost or damaged fob
4. No lifeguard on duty. Use of pool is at your own risk.
5. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult who is at least 18 years of age and responsible for that individual at the pool site.
6. Person with open wounds, bandages, or any symptoms of communicable diseases are prohibited from entering the pool area.
7. Running and rough play are prohibited in and around the pool area.
8. No glass or weapons of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
9. No food is allowed in the fenced area around the pool. Only bottled water is allowed within the fenced area.
10. Alcohol, tobacco, and drugs are strictly prohibited. **SECTION 3-114 CONSUMPTION OF INTOXICATING BEVERAGES IN PUBLIC PLACES. No person within the city shall drink intoxicating liquor in any public place, unless authorized by the Alcoholic Control Beverage Act, nor shall any person be intoxicated in a public place within the city (Prior Code, Sec. 3-25, 16-38)
11. No diapers in the pool. Children must wear undergarments with elastic around the legs and torso OR pull-ups specific for pool use.
12. Parent or accompany adults are responsible for cleaning up after their children and/or guests.
13. No skateboards, skates, or roller blades with the pool area.
14. No animals are allowed within the pool area.
15. Personal responsible for damage of pool furniture or property will assume responsibility for repairs and/or replacement of such property. Removing furniture from the pool is prohibited.
16. A cleansing shower, using hot water and soap, must be taken before entering the pool to remove excess lotions, body oils, etc.
17. No body-sized or large rafts are allowed in the pool (i.e. adult rafts)
18. No cutoff shorts or other clothing items not specifically designed for use in pools are allowed.
19. No diving is allowed in the pool.
20. Nudity, skinny dipping, or topless swimming/sunbathing is prohibited.
21. Be considerate! No excessively loud noise or otherwise offensive activities are allowed.
22. Climbing fencing around the pool/creek is strictly prohibited.
23. Accessing the pool house (other than restrooms).
24. HAVE FUN!
7 Days a Week – Memorial Weekend thru Labor Day Weekend
9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Public Health violations can result in pool closure for up to 1 week or more IAW the State Health Department
Rock Creek HOA Pool Rules violations will result in suspension of pool privileges from 1 day up to the entire season
Rock Creek HOA Rules